FOR UPDATED PROFORMA CLICK ON LINK… Great Investment Opportunity-OTTAWA ST-2015
• 16 RESIDENTIAL UNITS, PLUS 3 COMMERCIAL (Restaurant occuping 2 units)
• 14— 1 BEDROOMS
• 2– BACHELORS
• MAIN FLOOR COMMERCIAL—APPROXIAMTE 1,900 SQ.FT.
LEASED…RESTAURANT OCCUPIES 2 UNITS.
• SEPARATE HYDRO METERS
• SELLER TAKE BACK 2ND MORTGAGE
• GREAT CORNER EXPOSURE
• FIRE RETROFIT
• WELL MANAGED
• RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT OWNED BY SELLER INCLUDED IN PRICE
• ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED
Seller will take back a VTB up to $200,000.00 to qualified Buyer.
The BIA will pay 50% of exterior work up to $20,000 a year.
For details visit: http://www.shopottawastreet.com/welcome
The property is located on a major street, with easy access by
automobile, with bus routes on both Main St E and Ottawa St
Located in the Central East area of Hamilton, where a one
bedroom unit rents for approx. $575 per month.
The building is part of the local business improvement area (BIA),
with its main focus to keep the area vital for business.
Included in the area are Tim Hortons, Restaurants, Café, Flower
Shop, Churches, Real Estate Office, Furniture Store, etc.
The Centre Mall is the largest shopping center in the area
boasting over 120 stores and services, with restaurants , food
court and year round Farmers Market.
The property is located in Ward 4 of the City of Hamilton.
The following demographics details include:
• Number of Owned private Dwellings 10,520
• Number of rented private Dwellings 4,460
• Single, Semi, Row Houses 12,020
• Detached Duplex 320
• Apartment Building five plus storeys 1,310
• Apartment Building less five storeys 1,295
• Average Household Income $44,822
• Population 36,730
• Average Age Groups 20-44 Years 11,535